Farmer’s Package Policy is designed to take care of the insurance needs of a Farmer. It covers both the personal assets of the farmer like the dwelling & its contents both against Fire & Theft and also the assets which help him in earning his livelihood.
What does this Policy cover?
The Policy covers loss or damage to the dwelling and its contents of the farmer caused by:
- Fire and Allied Perils including Earthquake
- Burglary and Theft (i.e. theft following upon an actual forcible and violent entry of and/or exit from the premises)
- The Personal Accident – The death and/or the permanent disablement of the insured due to an accident
- The Insurance of Assets
- The loss of cattle
- The loss or breakdown of the Pump set
- The loss or damage to the Animal Driven Cart
On payment of extra premium, Policy may also be extended to cover
- Loss or damages to the personal effects due to Terrorism
- The coverage of the animal used to draw the Cart/Tonga
- The Personal Accident cover to the other family members
- The insurance of the agricultural implements used in plowing the fields