We assist and facilitate the making of PAN card.
The Documents and information need to be submitted along with the application for PAN card are :
- One recent, colored photograph
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
2) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an intending housing scheme of the Government. It can be available for a new or resale purchase of the home, construction, or for extension or improvement of rooms, kitchen etc.
Documents required for this scheme:-
- KYC Documents & Photograph
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Salary slip or Certificate & updated bank statement for salaried applicants
- Income Tax Returns of last two years and bank statement for self-employed applicants
- Self-Certificate/affidavit as proof of income
- Customer declaration undertaking
- Additional Application Form
You can call our executive on 9891970077 and enquire about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Scheme.
3) Pradhan Kaushal Vikas Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship. Under this Scheme, Training and Assessment fees are completely paid by the Government.
Key Components of the Scheme:
- Short-Term Training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Kaushal and Rozgar Mela
- Placement Guidelines
- Monitoring Guidelines
4) Marriage registration
We provide Marriage Registration in India. A marriage certificate is an official statement that declares two people are married.
- Completely filled application form signed by both husband and wife
- Proof of Address- Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Date of Birth of both husband and wife
- 2 passport sized photographs, 1 marriage photograph
- Separate Marriage Affidavits in prescribed format from husband & Wife
- Aadhaar card
- All documents must be self-attested
- Marriage Invitation Card
5) Birth/Death Registration
Registration of birth or death as per provisions by the government of India.
- Date of Birth/Death
- Sex i.e. Male or Female
- Place of Birth/Death
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of hospital/nursing home/medical institutions
- Residential address in case of domiciliary birth/death
6) Electricity New Connection
Receiving a new electricity connection for your home is so much quicker and easier.
Documents required for new connection.
You will be required to submit some documents along with the form.
- Ownership sale agreement
- Election ID
- Ration Card
- Passport size photographs
- Possession /Allotment Letter (Government Premises)
- Land Lord’s No Objection Certificate (in case of the tenant).
- Two witnesses with their photocopy of the electricity bill same subdivision.
- Urban Area: copy of sale deed or assessment copy of house rent.
- Rural Area: verification by concern village sarpanch.
No objection certificate from other owners if the applicant is the joint owner of the property.
7) Ujala Devices(LED BULB)
UJALA scheme aims to promote efficient use of energy and uptake of LED lights by residential users. LED bulb, tube light, and fan — being distributed under the UJALA scheme are now available at uniform rates after the implementation of the Goods and Service Tax. Now uniform prices of LED bulb, tube light, and fan are Rs 70, Rs 220 and Rs 1200 per unit across the country.
8) Aadhar Demographic (Correction/Change)
Aadhaar is becoming an important document to have. It is needed almost everywhere.
Documents required during Update/Correction
- Name Correction/Update – Requires Proof of Identity listed in Supported Proof of Identity Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update
- Date of Birth Correction – Requires Date of Birth (DoB) listed in Supported Proof of Date of Birth Documents
- Address Corrections/Change – Requires Proof of Address listed in Supported Proof of Address Documents Containing Name and Address
- One has attached self-attested supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List.
For More Details Please Speak To Our Executive On 9891970077 Or Email Your Query On firstname.lastname@example.org