Group life insurance is a kind of life coverage wherein a single contract covers a whole institution of humans. normally, the policy owner is an employer or an entity together with a labor organization, and the policy covers the employees or members of the group.
Document Required to get the policy?
list of documents varies from one group insurance plan to other. however, a few basic documents will be needed for nearly all organization insurance plans:
- Proposal Form
- Declaration Form
- Reports as required by the Insurer
- Any other Document as required by the insurer
The documents may additionally vary depending on the kind of group insurance scheme you opt for. some of those documents are commonly required across all group insurance plans.
How to file a Claim?
Group coverage claim documentation ranges from the type of claim filed and the policy. In all cases, it is important to:
- Notify the insurance company/agent/TPA of the insurer as soon as possible about the possibility of a claim
- Provide all the relevant documentation and information about the incident
- Cooperate with the investigator/evaluator assigned by the insurer